Search found 17 matches
- Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:42 pm
- Forum: Announcements and Preeclampsia in the News
- Topic: Mugs, Mousepads, t-shirts and more...support PF!!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 5883
I can not get to this page...I would LOVE to order some stuff to support preeclampsia research and spread the word! I have some things for March of Dimes...need to represent both organizations!!
- Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:32 pm
- Forum: The Promise Walk for Preeclampsia
- Topic: Preeclampsia Awareness Walk-a-thons - MothersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Day
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4579
Is there an organized walk for the Las Vegas area....or anywhere in CA?
<t>Hi Sarah,<br/> Thanks for the welcome. I honestly can say that my stay at the Sunrise Marriott (NICU)-hehe, has been absolutely wonderful. The nurses and doctors have been great. I am very fortunate that Elizabeth was born very healthy inspite of her weight and size. However, it has been emotiona...
- Mon Sep 24, 2007 00:11 am
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: My story....and questions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 628
<t>I was on mag and another bp medication when I was admitted to the hospital with bp over 180! I am now on procardia and have not had any effects. My daughter was delivered at 31 weeks and she is doing great in the NICU. I did not even know I had preeclampsia until I showed up for monitoring for co...
<t>I also have a two week old in the NICU due to complications of preeclampsia. I did not know I even had it until I went to the hospital to be monitored for Braxton Hicks contractions on Friday 9/7/07. At that time my blood pressure was way over 180/100. What started out at three weeks of bed rest ...