Search found 91 matches
- Mon Aug 25, 638606 11:28 am
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: BP Meds and Subsquent Pregnancies
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1014
Alissa, I was on Aldomet and Labetolol before getting pregnant the second time. We made it 36wks 5dys, a lot further than I ever thought possible.
- Wed Jul 09, 638606 10:27 pm
- Forum: Pregnant Again?
- Topic: Anyone having a C-section between 36-37 weeks?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3308
I just had my son 2 weeks ago and he was born at 36w 5d. I have a classical cut inside and bikini cut outside from previous pregnancy so the plan was to never go past 38 weeks. We actually delivered because I had too much fluid.
- Mon Jun 16, 638606 7:25 pm
- Forum: HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders
- Topic: Anyone have HELLP but not the "obvious" symptoms?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2595
I had HELLP with my first pregnacy. I had typical signs of pre-e (high blood pressure & protein in urine) but no signs of HELLP. Even with my platelets in the 70's and Hgb around 7. I never delevoped RUQ pain either.
- Thu Jul 07, 638603 1:42 am
- Forum: Trying Again after Preeclampsia
- Topic: future pregnancies(scared)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1567
<t>Candace, First I want to say how very sorry I am for the loss of your daughter. I'm glad you found this forum. You will find a lot of great information and support here. <br/> Just wanted to share my story with you, maybe it will help. I developed PE & HELLP in my first pregnancy at 21 weeks....
<t>Nikki, I have been following Ethan's journey on his care page. My mom and I started crying when we read that he has a date to finally come home. CONGRATULATIONS! You have been through so much and I am so happy for both of you. He is absolutely a gorgeous baby, such beautiful big eyes. I always lo...