Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
It looks like there hasn't been any postings for WA in awhile. Anyone active in the Seattle area? If so, can we chat about local resources/doctors that you use for your preemie child? Also, anyone try for a second and if so, what did you do differently? Thanks!
- Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:52 pm
- Forum: Trying Again after Preeclampsia
- Topic: Unable to decide
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1459
Hello - I had PE develop rapidly at 7 months and I delivered my baby boy at 30 weeks. That was almost 3 years ago and since I'm 37 and the clock is ticking, I cannot decide whether to go for another. Health, of course, is a big factor and also finances since I'm single. My son also has some preemie ...