Search found 699 matches
- Mon May 24, 2010 10:47 am
- Forum: Parents of Preemies
- Topic: Kindergarten and Prematurity
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4255
<t>Like Lori said, each child is different and decisions have to be tailored to that child. We held DD back a year and it was the best thing we ever did. Now in Kindergarten she did very well and did not struggle at all like she did in her first year in PK. So she will be going to K at 7 yrs this fa...
- Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 am
- Forum: Trying Again after Preeclampsia
- Topic: Chronic hypertension/delivered 2nd baby?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1631
<t>Leeann,<br/> This might not be exactly what you are looking for but does indicate success on a subsequent pg with CHTN. While I was not hypertensive prior to my first pregnancy, BP started rising in the second trimester. MY DD was born at 29 wks due to severe PE and after hospital bedrest. Howeve...
- Wed Sep 16, 2009 01:26 pm
- Forum: Pregnant Again?
- Topic: 26 weeks and nervous about today's appointment
- Replies: 23
- Views: 1175
Suzanne, how did your drs apts go? Thinking of you...