Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 04, 2006 06:41 pm
- Forum: Oregon
- Topic: Anyone from Oregon still here?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32338
<t>Hi, I am new to this webiste. I am very excited to find somewhere that allows others the share and express their concerns, feelings and stories. <br/> <br/> I live in Portland and was diagnosed with HELLP at 31.5 weeks. By that time is was so severe that my daughter had to be born within 2days fo...
- Tue Apr 04, 2006 06:26 pm
- Forum: HELLP Syndrome Survivors and Underlying Disorders
- Topic: What does the abdominal pain feel like?
- Replies: 109
- Views: 173423
<t>Hi, I first started feeling pain on my right side around the 25th week. The best way to describe what I felt was that the baby used it's fingernails to scrape the inside of my abdomin (focusing mostly under my rib cage). It was painful and difficult to lay on my right side. I was not diagnosed wi...