Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 24, 640837 12:14 am
- Forum: International
- Topic: I would like someone to talk to, pregnant with 2nd, had pre-eclampsia with 1st,
- Replies: 7
- Views: 17741
Dear Vicky, You are in the right place posting in the forum. I am here if you have any questions at all through your second pregnancy. Without even having to explain how you are feeling, I can totally relate to what you are feeling in your mind. I had a very scary first pregnancy experience. I had s...
- Mon Jul 10, 640834 11:13 pm
- Forum: After your baby is born .....
- Topic: Postpartum preeclampsia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10360
Hi Denise, I would first like to say I am understanding to what you are going through as I had a very similar experience as you. And, thank you for sharing your story with the forum. Sometimes it's hard to even talk or write about our experiences because you feel like you are re-living it all over a...
- Wed May 03, 640834 3:20 am
- Forum: Minnesota
- Topic: Assistance for hospital stays for mom's w/ preeclampsia: information, resources, financial assistance
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13058
Re: Assistance for hospital stays for mom's w/ preeclampsia: information, resources, financial assistance
Hi Casey, First, I would like to say that I am sorry that you and your family are dealing with this. I will say that you have come to the right place. The forums through the foundation are a great way to get reassurance that you are not alone in dealing with pre-eclampsia. I would encourage you to k...