Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:10 am
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: New member, scared to try again!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2392
Our daughter was also born at 33 weeks and spent 17 days in the NICU. We decided to have another child,and had a son. I did have high BP during his pregnancy and was put on meds and had to see my doctor more often. Had I known everything I do now I would have requested to see an MFM before getting p...
- Tue Jan 15, 2013 02:24 pm
- Forum: Trying Again after Preeclampsia
- Topic: Thinking about trying for #3 and frustrated
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1536
Hi, I have been reading this board for a little while but this is my first post. I had severe preeclampsia with my first pregnancy that started at 28 weeks and my daughter was delivered at 33 weeks, she will be 3 in May. After I had her my doctor told me I only had a 10% chance of getting it again. ...