Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jan 02, 2011 05:23 pm
- Forum: Parents of Preemies
- Topic: Allergies and preemies?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3612
Hi Everyone--aka: Mommysangel (couldn't find my information to log bck in) :oops: Hope all your peanuts are doing well! DD was born at 29 wks 3 dys and this past August 2010 she was diagnosed with dust mite, seasonal and chocolate allergy. Luckly, the dust mite and seasonal are controlled by Allegra...
- Fri Dec 17, 2010 09:40 am
- Forum: Ask the Experienced
- Topic: Has anyone else gone through this?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1079
Hello! My daughter was born at 29 wks & 3 day due to undiagonsed PE and HELLP Syndrome. Its now been 3 1/2 yrs and I am happy to say she is healthy & happy. Unlike her mommy. Shortly after her birth I started to become uninterested in sex with my husband. Don't get me wrong but I love my husband and...